RIP Deadwood
Mottola/w Snakes On A Plane And Mickie James
2006-05-12 15:07:01 UTC
LOS ANGELES (May 12) - The upcoming third season of HBO's "Deadwood" might
mark the end of the dark Western.

The pay cable network has opted not to pick up the options of the actors on
the show, releasing them to pursue other projects.

"Deadwood" creator David Milch is shifting his attention to "John From
Cincinnati," a one-hour project he is writing for HBO. The surfing-themed
drama has been ordered as a pilot, subject to finalizing deals on the
financial and talent side.

HBO sources said there are conversations about the future of "Deadwood"
beyond the third season, which premieres June 11. But with the actors moving
on to other commitments, it is highly unlikely that all the main cast
members would be available to do additional episodes in the future.
Bill Becker
2006-05-12 15:13:14 UTC
Post by Mottola/w Snakes On A Plane And Mickie James
LOS ANGELES (May 12) - The upcoming third season of HBO's "Deadwood" might
mark the end of the dark Western.
The pay cable network has opted not to pick up the options of the actors on
the show, releasing them to pursue other projects.
"Deadwood" creator David Milch is shifting his attention to "John From
Cincinnati," a one-hour project he is writing for HBO. The surfing-themed
drama has been ordered as a pilot, subject to finalizing deals on the
financial and talent side.
HBO sources said there are conversations about the future of "Deadwood"
beyond the third season, which premieres June 11. But with the actors moving
on to other commitments, it is highly unlikely that all the main cast
members would be available to do additional episodes in the future.
Oh fucking great. I already lost Surface and Carnivale and today I read
Deadwood and Invasion shall cease to exist. :^((
David E. Powell
INVASION gone? BULLSHIT! =O
Dries
2006-05-13 21:00:29 UTC
Post by Bill Becker
Post by Mottola/w Snakes On A Plane And Mickie James
LOS ANGELES (May 12) - The upcoming third season of HBO's "Deadwood"
might mark the end of the dark Western.
Oh fucking great. I already lost Surface and Carnivale and today I
read Deadwood and Invasion shall cease to exist. :^((
Surface has ended as well?? Didn't know that yet. :( This would really
suck. Surface was nice. It even ended in a good cliffhanger. But Deadwood.
that's the best tv I've seen in years! It really, REALLY sux!! I still am
not over the cancellation of Firefly for Pete's sake! Can't they recognize
good tv anymore!!?

Shite! Cocksuckers!
Daniel Joseph Min
2006-05-12 17:10:53 UTC
Post by Mottola/w Snakes On A Plane And Mickie James
LOS ANGELES (May 12) - The upcoming third season of HBO's "Deadwood" might
mark the end of the dark Western.
The pay cable network has opted not to pick up the options of the actors on
the show, releasing them to pursue other projects.
"Deadwood" creator David Milch is shifting his attention to "John From
Cincinnati," a one-hour project he is writing for HBO. The surfing-themed
drama has been ordered as a pilot, subject to finalizing deals on the
financial and talent side.
HBO sources said there are conversations about the future of "Deadwood"
beyond the third season, which premieres June 11. But with the actors moving
on to other commitments, it is highly unlikely that all the main cast
members would be available to do additional episodes in the future.

Like 'The Sopranos' and so many other great TV series over
the years, out with the old and in with the new. No doubt
HBO will introduce some fine new series to replace the old
ones, just like they always do. New times, new viewers etc.

Enjoy Life! (you'll be dead soon enough)
Daniel Joseph Min
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2B1CCFE7

*Download Min's Banned (Freeware) Books:
http://www.2hot2cool.com/11/danieljosephmin/

*Min's Spiritual I.Q. Test (how smart are you, really):
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=***@anonymous.poster

*Min's Google-Archived Home Page On The WWW:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=***@anonymous.poster
trijcomm
2006-05-12 18:35:27 UTC
You mean like "Big Love?"
WrestHist
2006-05-12 19:48:48 UTC
Post by Daniel Joseph Min
ones, just like they always do. New times, new viewers etc.
You mean like "Big Love?"
"The Sopranos" + "Big Love" on HBO Sunday nights back-to-back = Crazy
Delicious TV watching...I do like "Big Love." The acting is all right,
the writing is excellent. There is hardly any sex scenes (there is one
sex scene per episode that averages 25 seconds or less), very little to
no foul language on there. Network soap operas show more skin than "Big
Love" anyway. The only reason why it receives a "TV-MA" is because of
the controversial subject of polygamy. I will look forward to the first
season coming on DVD.

Sucks to hear about Deadwood....I liked the show, too. :( HBO is making
a horrible mistake in ending it since it is critically acclaimed and
have a loyal fanbase.

WrestHist
trijcomm
2006-05-13 20:38:09 UTC
Post by WrestHist
I do like "Big Love."
Oh, Lord. "Big Love" is just another version of "Dobie Gillis" and
"Deadwood" is just a way for grown-ups to swear on TV like a juvenile
who needs his mouth washed out with soap. I saw a commercial about
"Invasion" when it first came on and said, "Hmm, I'll have to watch
that." But I never got around to it.
nimue
2006-05-13 21:12:56 UTC
Post by trijcomm
Post by WrestHist
I do like "Big Love."
Oh, Lord. "Big Love" is just another version of "Dobie Gillis" and
"Deadwood" is just a way for grown-ups to swear on TV like a juvenile
who needs his mouth washed out with soap.
Have you ever seen Deadwood? Probably you have, and you weren't sharp
enough to follow the elaborate syntax, so all you understood were the swear
words. Here's an interesting Deadwood quote to prove my point -- and no
swear words (though they are used liberally)!

<< ELLSWORTH: I'm late, Ma'am, over shooin' a man away from your diggin's
named Frances Wolcott, that scouts for George Hearst, (Alma cocks her head
in interest) who wouldn't spare attention for a camp or the sun itself if he
didn't think it likely to fill his coffers. Nor the sort'd shrink from a
lie, or more than one, to advance his purpose, or be ignorant or of how to
circulate his falsehoods without anyone knowin' their source. (Alma smiles
tentatively) And now I come to camp to hear the waters called muddy and the
current quickened, though I see no change in the creek. And the "Hooples,"
certain sure that flood crest fast approaches, have begun to think keenly,
"I'll get ahead of the event. Maybe I'll sell my claim at discount."
Anything to unharness so they can head for the higher ground. Myself, Ma'
am, I'd be bettin' that the levy'll hold. >>
--
nimue

"As an unwavering Republican, I have quite naturally burned more books
than I have read." Betty Bowers
the Bede
2006-05-14 23:47:00 UTC
Post by nimue
Post by trijcomm
Post by WrestHist
[...]
so the goal was to write dialogue that doesn't represent how anyone in the
American West talks or ever has?
Fragile Warrior
How do you know what they talked like?
the Bede
I can read.
Fragile Warrior
And what might you be reading, for example? Cites, please.
nimue
2006-05-15 00:38:27 UTC
Post by the Bede
Post by nimue
Post by trijcomm
Post by WrestHist
[...]
The goal was to create a brilliant show and that is exactly what was
created.

Buster
2006-05-15 19:10:45 UTC
Post by nimue
Post by nimue
Post by nimue
certain sure that flood crest fast approaches, have begun to think keenly,
"I'll get ahead of the event. Maybe I'll sell my claim at discount."
Anything to unharness so they can head for the higher ground. Myself, Ma'
am, I'd be bettin' that the levy'll hold. >>
so the goal was to write dialogue that doesn't represent how anyone in the
American West talks or ever has?
You must be new. The "no one in the old west ever talked liked that"
debate was done in 2004 and the conclusion was...

YES, they did talk and cuss just like on Deadwood.

You are taken in by the Old Hollywood depiction of the "aw shucks" and
"tarnation!" cowboys you've seen.
David E. Powell
...pardon my French.
Dano
2006-05-20 19:28:38 UTC
Nope...just to piss you and the other squareheads the fuck off...
Bill Becker
2006-05-13 22:34:02 UTC
"trijcomm" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:***@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
But I never got around to it.
Yeah. You were probably too busy stuffing your face with fast food to even
have control over your own remote.
jayembee
2006-05-14 02:44:43 UTC
Post by trijcomm
Post by WrestHist
I do like "Big Love."
Oh, Lord. "Big Love" is just another version of "Dobie Gillis"
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Post by trijcomm
and "Deadwood" is just a way for grown-ups to swear on TV like
a juvenile who needs his mouth washed out with soap.
So what you're telling us is that you've never actually watched it.

-- jayembee
trijcomm
2006-05-14 04:10:42 UTC
Post by jayembee
So what you're telling us is that you've never actually watched it.
Watched it, regretted it, and furious at myself for wasting time that
I'll never get back.
Tim Masconi's!
2006-05-15 05:24:43 UTC
So you watched it, but didn't 'get it' then.
Dano
2006-05-20 19:31:49 UTC
Post by trijcomm
Post by jayembee
So what you're telling us is that you've never actually watched it.
Watched it, regretted it, and furious at myself for wasting time that
I'll never get back.
So furious that you feel you have to come into the Deadwoods newsgroup to
bitch about wasting your time watching it...or are you really a rasslin'
fan, slummin'...that WOULD explain it...knucklehead.
Sparky Spartacus
2006-05-14 08:42:40 UTC
Post by jayembee
Post by trijcomm
and "Deadwood" is just a way for grown-ups to swear on TV like
a juvenile who needs his mouth washed out with soap.
So what you're telling us is that you've never actually watched it.
Oh, he probably watched it, just didn't understand it, much like the
cretins in alt.tv.sopranos who constantly post "less yakking, more
whacking". ;)
trijcomm
2006-05-15 14:16:57 UTC
Post by Sparky Spartacus
Oh, he probably watched it, just didn't understand it, much like the
cretins in alt.tv.sopranos who constantly post "less yakking, more
Post by Sparky Spartacus
whacking". ;)
Yeah, and the millions of people who didn't watch "My Mother the Car"
and "The Pruitts of South Hampton" just "didn't understand it" either.
As far as "Deadwood" goes, maybe they could have saved the show if they
were a little more creative with their dialogue rather than throw in a
bunch of foul-mouthed antics that juveniles use in the schoolyard to
get attention. So RIP Deadwood -- and good riddance.
M. E. Bye
2006-05-15 23:38:24 UTC
Post by Sparky Spartacus
whacking". ;)
Yeah, and the millions of people who didn't watch "My Mother the Car"
and "The Pruitts of South Hampton" just "didn't understand it" either.
As far as "Deadwood" goes, maybe they could have saved the show if they
were a little more creative with their dialogue rather than throw in a
bunch of foul-mouthed antics that juveniles use in the schoolyard to
get attention. So RIP Deadwood -- and good riddance.
Obviously, the dialogue is way above your head. True, there's a lot
of profanity, but aside from that the scripts contain some of the most
eloquent use of the English language I've ever heard.
Fragile Warrior
2006-05-16 22:45:17 UTC
Post by M. E. Bye
Post by Sparky Spartacus
whacking". ;)
Yeah, and the millions of people who didn't watch "My Mother the Car"
and "The Pruitts of South Hampton" just "didn't understand it" either.
As far as "Deadwood" goes, maybe they could have saved the show if they
were a little more creative with their dialogue rather than throw in a
bunch of foul-mouthed antics that juveniles use in the schoolyard to
get attention. So RIP Deadwood -- and good riddance.
Obviously, the dialogue is way above your head. True, there's a lot
of profanity, but aside from that the scripts contain some of the most
eloquent use of the English language I've ever heard.
Even if they managed to hear that eloquent usage of English over their
shrieking moral indigation about the audacity of adults to use profanity,
they wouldn't get it. Their loss.
Jeanne Douglas
2006-06-04 21:14:06 UTC
Post by M. E. Bye
Post by Sparky Spartacus
whacking". ;)
Yeah, and the millions of people who didn't watch "My Mother the Car"
and "The Pruitts of South Hampton" just "didn't understand it" either.
As far as "Deadwood" goes, maybe they could have saved the show if they
were a little more creative with their dialogue rather than throw in a
bunch of foul-mouthed antics that juveniles use in the schoolyard to
get attention. So RIP Deadwood -- and good riddance.
Obviously, the dialogue is way above your head. True, there's a lot
of profanity, but aside from that the scripts contain some of the most
eloquent use of the English language I've ever heard.
Yeah, once you get past the shock of so much foul language, it becomes
almost poetic.
--
JD

"...if you think the 'Star Wars' prequels are a disease, then
'Serenity' is the cure."
Dano
2006-05-20 19:34:18 UTC
Post by Sparky Spartacus
whacking". ;)
Yeah, and the millions of people who didn't watch "My Mother the Car"
and "The Pruitts of South Hampton" just "didn't understand it" either.
As far as "Deadwood" goes, maybe they could have saved the show if they
were a little more creative with their dialogue rather than throw in a
bunch of foul-mouthed antics that juveniles use in the schoolyard to
get attention. So RIP Deadwood -- and good riddance.
If it goes off the air because it wasn't creative enough or was too
foul-mouthed and crude and juvenile...explain pro-wrestling to me.
trijcomm
2006-05-21 12:49:00 UTC
Post by trijcomm
Yeah, and the millions of people who didn't watch "My Mother the Car"
and "The Pruitts of South Hampton" just "didn't understand it" either.
As far as "Deadwood" goes, maybe they could have saved the show if they
were a little more creative with their dialogue rather than throw in a
bunch of foul-mouthed antics that juveniles use in the schoolyard to
get attention. So RIP Deadwood -- and good riddance.
If it goes off the air because it wasn't creative enough or was too
foul-mouthed and crude and juvenile...explain pro-wrestling to me.
"Deadwood" is worse than pro wrestling -- and that, my friend, is
saying a lot.
Dano
Your statement says it all. I need not add a thing.
DWACON
2006-05-14 04:24:48 UTC
I don't recall Dobie boning three women...
Sparky Spartacus
2006-05-14 08:43:10 UTC
It was done more tastefully then, i.e., off camera.
Buster
2006-05-15 19:07:55 UTC
Post by trijcomm
Post by WrestHist
I do like "Big Love."
Oh, Lord. "Big Love" is just another version of "Dobie Gillis" and
"Deadwood" is just a way for grown-ups to swear on TV like a juvenile
who needs his mouth washed out with soap.
So why hang around in the Deadwood newsgroup if you are that dismissive
of it. It sounds like you have never watched it.
Jeanne Douglas
2006-06-04 21:12:44 UTC
Post by trijcomm
Post by WrestHist
I do like "Big Love."
Oh, Lord. "Big Love" is just another version of "Dobie Gillis" and
"Deadwood" is just a way for grown-ups to swear on TV like a juvenile
who needs his mouth washed out with soap. I saw a commercial about
"Invasion" when it first came on and said, "Hmm, I'll have to watch
that." But I never got around to it.
That's good and bad. Bad because once again the twisted mind of Shaun
Cassidy came up with a show that was evolving into something quite weird
and fascinating. Good because if you'd watched it you'd be mad and/or
sad that you'd never find out what happens next (I really hate when they
cancel a show on a cliffhanger).

'Serenity' is the cure."
yakuza
2006-06-04 21:19:23 UTC
Slow day on the LA Angels newsgroup? ;>)

Buster
2006-05-15 19:05:41 UTC
Post by WrestHist
Post by Daniel Joseph Min
ones, just like they always do. New times, new viewers etc.
You mean like "Big Love?"
"The Sopranos" + "Big Love" on HBO Sunday nights back-to-back = Crazy
Delicious TV watching...I do like "Big Love." The acting is all right,
the writing is excellent. There is hardly any sex scenes (there is one
sex scene per episode that averages 25 seconds or less), very little to
no foul language on there. Network soap operas show more skin than "Big
Love" anyway. The only reason why it receives a "TV-MA" is because of
the controversial subject of polygamy. I will look forward to the first
season coming on DVD.
I like "Big Love" too but why bother watching it? HBO will cancel it
after the Season 2 cliffhanger.
Daniel Joseph Min
2006-05-12 20:02:18 UTC
Post by trijcomm
You mean like "Big Love?"

Apparently 'Big Love' has earned a wide audience, seeing
that it's already got the green light for another season,
and has received many fine reviews. But showing it right
after 'The Sopranos' does seem to make strange bedfellows.

I remember when 'Six Feet Under' started out. I've never
been a big fan of melodramatic "soap opera" series, which
is why I vastly prefer intense action dramas which include
wholesale death, murder, kidnapping, rape, torture, disease,
earthquakes, plagues, alien invasions, demonic hauntings and
possessions, black witchcraft, voodoo curses, blood, guts,
gore, destruction, hellfire, eternal damnation...all those
wonderfully entertaining elements that make for great TV
(i.e. one reason I've always DVR-to-DVD'd every episode
of 'Most Haunted', 'Ghost Hunters', 'Ghost Towns', etc.,
since that's the real deal, real murder, real damnation).

But after watching the first season of 'Six Feet Under',
I really began to appreciate its depth and originality.
It seemed to improve with each season, until the final
episode which basically was the best single television
episode of any series since television began--bar none.

Will 'Big Love' get there eventually? Not likely, but
the premier episode was quite good. Then the next few
episodes seemed a bit lacklustre by comparison. Then it
started to pick up again. I enjoy watching it now, and
apparently so do millions of other HBO subscribers, too.

You can't please everybody. For example, there are actually
some souls out there who don't watch '24' or 'The Sopranos';
they didn't watch 'Rome', or 'Carnivale'; many people don't
watch 'House', or 'Prison Break', or 'Criminal Minds', etc.

Go figure. By stark contrast, how does 'America Idol' earn
such stellar ratings? It's definitely not my cup of tea, but,
unlike some people, I don't go around criticizing shows that
I never watch. You can always change the channel, or hit the
off button, if you don't like a particular television show.

A lot of people apparently didn't enjoy ABC's recent movie
'Fatal Contact: Bird Flu in America'. That movie was so good
I was channel-flipping to 'House' only during the commercial
breaks! And yet the movie got bad ratings. I guess that some
people are uncomfortable with subject matter that deals with
death and dying, global pandemics and catastrophic upheavals,
heaven and hell, gods and devils, eternity, chaos, elections,
religions, the eternal battle of Armageddon etc ad infinitum.

They don't know what they're missing. Are they cowards, maybe,
or just milquetoast Liberals who're afraid of their own dark
shadows?...('Dark Shadows' was the best soap opera ever made). :-D

Enjoy!

c***@yahoo.com
2006-05-13 00:06:44 UTC
Post by Daniel Joseph Min
You can't please everybody. For example, there are actually
some souls out there who don't watch '24' or 'The Sopranos';
I don't watch The Sopranos because I'm not interested in watching evil
people do evil things and get away with it week after week.
Post by Daniel Joseph Min
they didn't watch 'Rome', or 'Carnivale'; many people don't
watch 'House', or 'Prison Break', or 'Criminal Minds', etc.
I do watch 24 and House. I don't get HBO orShowtime, so no Rome or
Carnivale. Criminal Minds comes up against Lost, I think.
Post by Daniel Joseph Min
Go figure. By stark contrast, how does 'America Idol' earn
such stellar ratings? It's definitely not my cup of tea, but,
unlike some people, I don't go around criticizing shows that
I never watch. You can always change the channel, or hit the
off button, if you don't like a particular television show.
I have watched AI just enough so I can can say I saw it and it was
crap. It's a glorified high school talent show.

Brandon
Daniel Joseph Min
2006-05-13 01:14:18 UTC
Post by c***@yahoo.com
Post by Daniel Joseph Min
You can't please everybody. For example, there are actually
some souls out there who don't watch '24' or 'The Sopranos';
I don't watch The Sopranos because I'm not interested in watching evil
people do evil things and get away with it week after week.

And that of course is your prerogative. But seeing that
it's just a generally fictional television show,--and a
damn fine show at that,--the "evil" is part of the fun!
You know, "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry
with the saints", etc. 'The Sopranos' is entertainment.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Post by c***@yahoo.com
Post by Daniel Joseph Min
they didn't watch 'Rome', or 'Carnivale'; many people don't
watch 'House', or 'Prison Break', or 'Criminal Minds', etc.
I do watch 24 and House. I don't get HBO orShowtime, so no Rome or
Carnivale. Criminal Minds comes up against Lost, I think.
Yes. 'Lost' is by most all accounts an excellent series,
so it's no surprise that it's getting double-digit ratings.

I've been a loyal subscriber to HBO since the early 1980s.
I can't imagine being without it, except for when I'm dead,
of course, at which time I'll have far better things to do
besides watching my favorite evening lineups on television. :-D
Post by c***@yahoo.com
Post by Daniel Joseph Min
Go figure. By stark contrast, how does 'American Idol' earn
such stellar ratings? It's definitely not my cup of tea, but,
unlike some people, I don't go around criticizing shows that
I never watch. You can always change the channel, or hit the
off button, if you don't like a particular television show.
I have watched AI just enough so I can can say I saw it and it was
crap. It's a glorified high school talent show.
Each to his or her own. If they can get the best ratings
in the television Universe, why not? More power to 'em.

trijcomm
2006-05-13 20:41:08 UTC
"Six Feet Under" is nothing but a soap opera centered around a funeral
parlor. Never did care for it. The only reason I watch HBO anymore is
for the Sopranos and an occasional fight. When the Sopranos are over,
I'll have to examine why I pay the extra $10 a month for it.
Fragile Warrior
2006-05-13 21:00:08 UTC
Post by trijcomm
"Six Feet Under" is nothing but a soap opera centered around a funeral
parlor. Never did care for it. The only reason I watch HBO anymore is
for the Sopranos and an occasional fight. When the Sopranos are over,
I'll have to examine why I pay the extra $10 a month for it.
Didn't you just post about Deadwood just being an excuse to use filthy
language? Sorta conflicting yourself, aren't ya? Or are you thinking that
"fucking, fuck, fuck it, fucking cunt" are somehow superior to "cocksucker"?
nimue
2006-05-13 21:06:36 UTC
Post by Fragile Warrior
Post by trijcomm
"Six Feet Under" is nothing but a soap opera centered around a
funeral parlor. Never did care for it. The only reason I watch HBO
anymore is for the Sopranos and an occasional fight. When the
Sopranos are over, I'll have to examine why I pay the extra $10 a
month for it.
Didn't you just post about Deadwood just being an excuse to use filthy
language? Sorta conflicting yourself, aren't ya? Or are you
thinking that "fucking, fuck, fuck it, fucking cunt" are somehow
superior to "cocksucker"?
Maybe they just hate the word "hooplehead."

Krusty
2006-05-14 14:27:16 UTC
Post by trijcomm
"Six Feet Under" is nothing but a soap opera centered around a funeral
parlor.
OMG, you went to college, didn't you?

How else to explain how you figured that all out?

Dude, you're like, smart and stuff.
DWACON
2006-05-12 22:54:44 UTC
Post by Daniel Joseph Min
ones, just like they always do. New times, new viewers etc.
You mean like "Big Love?"
what's with the chick from brown bunny not even getting nekkid?
--
The generation that used acid to escape reality
is now using antacid to deal with reality
http://www.dwacon.com
Franklin Hummel
2006-05-15 13:39:33 UTC
Post by trijcomm
No doubt HBO will introduce some fine new series to replace the old
ones, just like they always do. New times, new viewers etc.
You mean like "Big Love?"
I watched about 6-7 weekly series regularly and I gave up with HBO when they cancelled
two of them at the same time: CARNAVALE and DEAD LIKE ME. (Never did like QUEER AS
FOLKS. The British originals were *so* much better.)

What really pissed me off is that in a press release HBO claimed the last episode of the
CARAVALE wrapped up the storyline, when in fact it was a cliff-hanger, setting up a whole
ongoing story arc for it's never-made 3rd season. Gees, I loved that show. It was weird
*and* intelligent!

I suspect HBO with its series has become just like any other cable network now, not
offering quality, but going for the popular. So much for its being a "premium" network.
If it were not for the movies, I would have dropped it from by home programming because
of what it is offering for series.

-- Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts
--
* Show Your Miskatonic University Gay Pride! *
Buy T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Buttons & Postcards at:
http://www.cafepress.com/gay_miskatonic
Fragile Warrior
DEAD LIKE ME wasn't on HBO. Neither is QUEER AS FOLKS.
tomcervo
2006-05-16 03:23:00 UTC
I watched the tape of last night's Sopranos and Big Love--once. But I
rewound the new Deadwood promo--the characters voicing the text from
St. Paul first recited by the preacher in season one--about 5 times.
Dano
2006-05-20 19:27:05 UTC
Post by Daniel Joseph Min
ones, just like they always do. New times, new viewers etc.
You mean like "Big Love?"
Can't you cocksuckers keep your fuckin' discussions to one group at a
fuckin' time?

Can't find any more goddam groups to cross-post yer shit to? Fuckin'
hoopleheads!